Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
The Signal 50 is the only semi-automatic sniper rifle in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. Unlike its bolt-action counterparts, this weapon is capable of firing shots in rapid succession unless you run out of bullets in your magazine. Here is a guide for the Signal 50 max rank build in Warzone 2.
Signal 50 Warzone 2 Best Loadout
- Muzzle: Nilsound 90 silencer
- Barrel: 29″ Kilo-50 TV
- To be: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Ammunition: .50 Cal High Speed
- rear grip: SA Finesse grip
- Attachment Adjustment
- Muzzle: For maximum aim down speed and bullet speed
- Barrel: For maximum aim down speed
- Ammunition: For maximum damage range and bullet speed
- rear grip: For maximum aim down speed and Sprint speed to shoot
Related: The best equipment and accessories of Victus XMR in Warzone 2
To improve the weapon’s damage range and bullet velocity, equip the Nilsound Barrel, 29″ Barrel, and most importantly, the High Velocity ammo. These attachments significantly increase sniper effectiveness at range while they sacrifice some of their mobility.Thereafter, we’ve used the OLE-V laser and Finesse rear grip to regain lost aim-down speed and improve overall mobility stats.
Best Signal 50 Warzone 2 Class Setting
- primary weapon: Signal 50
- secondary weapon: Minibak
- Tactical: stimulating
- Lethal: Semtex
- benefits package: Equip the Weapons Specialist perk pack if you want two primary weapons in your loadout, otherwise choose Commando, Specter, or any other pack of your choice.
Stay tuned to the pro gaming guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on the best MCPR-300 loadouts and accessories in Warzone 2.