Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
The RAAL MG is the bulkiest of all the light machine guns available in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. While it is a slow weapon, it also has extremely high damage and minimal recoil. These features make the LMG a top tier weapon in the game right now.
RAAL MG Warzone 2 Best Weapons
- Muzzle: Croen DM338
- Barrel: 21″ Rhino EXF Barrel
- To be: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Optical: VLK 4.0 optics
- under the barrel: Side handle SA
- Attachment Adjustment
- Muzzle: For maximum aim down speed and pistol kick control
- Barrel: For maximum recoil stability and damage range
- under the barrel: For maximum recoil stabilization and speed when walking on target
Related: Best RPK Loadout and Attachments in Warzone 2
Since the RAAL MG is best used as a long-range weapon, we have equipped attachments that improve the range, accuracy, and recoil control of the weapon. All of the barrels available for the weapon are decent, however we found the 21″ EXF Rhino to be very effective at reducing recoil and improving bullet velocity. To further improve recoil, equip the Cronen DM338 barrel and the SA Sider foregrip.
After equipping all these attachments, the weapon has a vertical kick when you fire the first 10 bullets, but it doesn’t move after that. If you are more comfortable with recoil, swap out the muzzle for the Bruen Q900 Grip Wrap for added mobility. Also, make sure you have equipped a perk pack that has the Quick Hands bonus perk, which reduces the recharge time of the box.
Best RAAL MG Warzone 2 Class Setting
- primary weapon: RAAL MG
- secondary weapon: Fennec 45
- Tactical: stimulating
- Lethal: Semtex
- benefits package: Equip the Weapons Specialist perk pack if you want two primary weapons in your loadout, otherwise choose Commando, Specter, or any other pack of your choice.
Stay tuned to the pro gaming guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on the best SA-B 50 loadout and accessories in Warzone 2.