Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
The Bryson 890 is arguably the best shotgun and most powerful melee weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone. Its ability to kill players with two touches within a 10 meter range makes it a top tier weapon in the game. Use the following Bryson 890 loadout to completely dominate Warzone 2 Battle Royale.
Best Bryson 890 Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: SA MX-50
- Barrel: 21.5″ Bryson Tacfire
- To be: Point-G3P 04
- Values: mod cropped
- Guard: X50 Demo Tactical Bomb
- Attachment Adjustment
- Muzzle: For maximum aim down speed and bullet speed
- Barrel: For maximum aim down speed and Sprint speed to shoot
Related: The best equipment and accessories of Expedite 12 in Warzone 2
To make the Bryson 890 viable and improve its effectiveness at close range, you need to choose accessories that increase the range, mobility, and accuracy of the weapon. Since the base version of the weapon fires very slowly, we have to equip the X50 Demo Shield to improve the rate of fire.
The muzzle and barrel attachments used here increase the shotgun’s damage range and reduce pellet spread. For better hip-firing accuracy, fit the Point-G3P Laser Sight on the Bryson 890. Finally, equip the Sawed Off Stock to vastly improve the mobility and handling of the weapon.
Bryson 890 Warzone 2 Best Class Setting
- primary weapon: speed up 12
- secondary weapon:
- Tactical: stimulating
- Lethal: Semtex
- benefits package: Equip the Weapons Specialist perk pack if you want two primary weapons in your loadout, otherwise choose Commando, Specter, or any other pack of your choice.
Stay tuned to the pro gaming guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on the best LM-S loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.