7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a day by day puzzle, together with bonus puzzles, that may be a enjoyable game to play that doesn’t take up an excessive amount of of your time. There are seven clues supplied, the place the clue describes a phrase, after which there are 20 totally different partial phrases (two to a few letters) that may be joined collectively to create the solutions. If you’re in search of the reply to the 7 Little Words clue Rock backside, we have now the reply under.
Rock backside 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been attempting to place collectively phrases and are arising empty for the 7 Little Words clue Rock backside in at this time’s puzzle, right here is the reply!
Occasionally, some clues could also be used greater than as soon as, so examine for the letter size if there are a number of solutions above as that’s normally how they’re distinguished or else by what letters can be found in at this time’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NADIR (noun)
- an excessive state of adversity; the bottom level of something.
- the purpose under the observer that’s instantly reverse the zenith on the imaginary sphere towards which celestial our bodies seem like projected.
- BOTTOM (noun)
- low-lying alluvial land close to a river.
- a cargo ship.
- BOTTOM (verb)
- come to grasp.
- present with a backside or a seat.
- BOTTOM (adjective)
- located on the backside or lowest place.
- the bottom rank.