Image via Project Slayers
The Project Slayers codes below will give you more Demon Art Spins, Clan Spins, Experience and Wen. It’s not easy to get anything when you first start out in Project Slayer because the game wants you to feel like you’ve truly earned it all. So this will help you in the initial grind of the game. The town you start in is a great place to use your Wen and Spins because there aren’t many enemies around.
Project Slayers is not like other anime games on Roblox. You are not the ultimate warrior from the start. The game makes you work hard to win Wenwhat is currency, and experience. The only way to level up and become a legend is to complete quests or defeat the lowest bandits. Before leaving the starting area, you need to buy a sword, clothes, and a horse, and then you need to find a clan, as PvP is quite challenging for beginners.
Use our Project Slayers guides to give yourself a head start on the action, How to Pick Up Riyaku in Project Slayers, How to Sell Demon Horns in Project Slayers, All Controls in Project Slayers, Project Slayers: Map and All Locations, Project Slayers: how to become a demon and join the best clan with our Project Slayers Tier List: Best Clans. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back daily for new codes!
List of all Project Slayers codes
Updated November 18, 2022
No new Project Slayer codes today!
All codes for Project Slayers (working)
Here’s a look at all the Project Slayers up and running. codes.
- There are currently no job codes for Project Slayer.
Expired Project Slayers Codes
These codes for Project Slayers no longer work.
- [email protected]—Redeem for 18 Clan Spins, 8 Demon Art Spins, and 3 Daily Spins (New)
- MUGENTREN AT LAST—Redeem for Breathing Reset (New)
- Akazago BRR—Redeem for career restart (New)
- 400K likes—Redeem for Spins, Demon Art Spins, and Daily Spins
- 400Klikesraceset—Redeem for a career reset
- 400Klikebreathereset—Redeem for a breath reset
- miniupdate3—Redeem for 30 Clan Spins, 6 Demon Art Spins and 1 Daily Spin
- MiniUpdate3racerset—Redeem for career restart
- miniupdate3breathingreset—Redeem for Breathing Reset
- Flam3!Shawcas31—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, five Demon Art Spins, and one Daily Spin
- 1o0millionvisits-_-—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- 1o0millvisits-_-racerset—Redeem for a career reset
- 1o0millvisits-_-breathingreset—Redeem for a breath reset
- miniupd2—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, 15 Demonic Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- miniupd2breathreset—Redeem for a breath reset
- miniupd2racerset—Redeem for a career reset
- twittaspins—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- last code? LOL—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- another day another closure—Redeem for free rewards
- offnumb2—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins and 1 Daily Spins
- to close!—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins and 1 Daily Spins
- mini update—Use this code to get 75 Clan Spins, 40 Demon art Spins and 3000 Exp
- miniupdatedaily—Use this code to get 5 daily free spins
- 350Kupvotes!Breathing—Redeem to Reset Breathing (New, server must be v.184+)
- 350Kupvotes!—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- 200K+upvotestism—Redeem for 1k exp, 50 Clan Spins and 30 Demon Art Spins
- sad boys :v
- sorry for another closure lol—Redeem for 40 spins
- 100K+likesigol—Redeem this code for 35 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience and 75 Clan Spins
- get there!–Redeem this code for 25 Clan Spins
- Sorry about the closures!—Redeem this code for 10 Demon Art Spins and 25 Clan Spins
- FINALLY FREE TIME!—Redeem this code for 15 Clan Spins, 120 Experience and 300 Wen
- were back up—Redeem this code for 20 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience and 50 Clan Spins
How to Redeem Project Slayers Codes
Redeem codes at project killers it’s easy to earn some free rewards.
- Launch Project Slayers, choose your character and then press Play.
- press the M-key on your keyboard and a small menu will appear
- press the Book icon in the center of your menu.
- A new screen will appear, look down to find the code box.
- Enter your code and press enter the code to get your rewards.
If you’re playing on mobile, all you need to do differently is tap and hold on the menus to bring them up.
How can you get more Project Slayers codes?
The best way to get more codes for Project Slayers is to bookmark this page and come back often. We keep all of our Roblox code lists up to date and continue to review all codes. Alternatively, you can access the developer Discord, where they announce new codes. Another great way to find out what developers are up to is to check their Trello Page. There is a lot of information about the game available on Trello, which is similar to a Wiki.
Why aren’t my Project Slayers codes working?
The main reason why the Project Slayers codes are not working is that they were not entered correctly. Make sure you enter the codes correctly without any errors. To avoid this common problem, copy the above code and paste it into your Roblox game. Another reason is that the code is expired. If you come across an expired code, please let us know in the comments section. We double check all Roblox codes and will update our page if they expire.
Project Slayers Checklist
Wondering how to climb walls or run in Project Slayers? We’ve got you covered with the full checklist below, including how to run and run in Project Slayers.
Basic controls in Project Slayers
- M1 (left click) – combat
- M2 (right click) – combat
- METER – Menu
- what – Dash
- CONTROL – Wall climbing
- left shift – Pike
- left alt – Mouse lock
Combined Variations in Project Slayers
- LRLRL or SPACE – Air Combination
- RRLRL – Special Combo
- LLRLR – Special Combo
What is Project Slayers?
Project Slayers puts you in an open world RPG based on the Demon Slayer franchise. Fighting is a big part of the game, and until you get a sword, you’ll be forced to use your fists. Unlike most Roblox games, the fighting in Project Slayer is well done and the combos match those of Dragon Ball Z fighting games. Players can go wherever they want by running, climbing or riding a horse to Find your way around the world, but there are quests in every town you come across.
The game revolves around becoming powerful enough to fight named characters from the Demon Slayers series, but it takes a long time and you have to win each level. You can kill bandits and demons, but quests are the best way to gain experience.
How to Get More Spins in Project Slayers
Twists are essential if you want to change your Demon Arts or change your clan in Project Slayers. And twists are the only way to do this right now. There are a few ways to get spins by using our codes, by finding minerals that you can later exchange for in-game items, or by buying them with Robux.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got a bunch of them in our Roblox Game Codes mail! You can also get a lot of free stuff through our Roblox Promo Codes page.