Week 1 of the Kaizen Update has been released on November 18, 2022! In this patch, you’ll find a wide variety of changes and bug fixes that have been added to the experience. Hopefully this will help clear up any issues you’ve been having and allow you to find some new things to do in the game.
Get some free spins by heading over to our Kaizen Codes page! You can find all the official patch notes on the Discord down.
- A new story mission type (we will experiment with adding different mission types in future updates, rather than just “defeat X enemies”
- A new town, called Ueno Mire
- A new mini-boss (Joko)
- new enemies
- Level cap increased to 400
- Increased rep max to 150k
- New smash ability for normal fists in 20 melee
- ten shades
- cursed speech
Quality of life:
- Safe Mode – Disables PVP, can be accessed in settings
- NPC spawn setup. You no longer need to teleport or walk to areas to complete quests. You can spawn there.
- Clan spin shop now shows the correct “best offer”
- Removed very similar curse auras from the aura repeat pool
- Skill levels are now displayed correctly in the curse shop
- Added missing animations to Straw Doll’s Resonance ability, Gravity Orb & Blade Shot, Hell Strike, and Divergent Kick’s Ax Slam
Rocking (next week there will be a lot more rocking):
- Fighting Style prices are reduced
- Lightspeed Technique skills have a max range
- Armed and Rogue Bandits health reduced.
- Fixed animation blending issues – animations should no longer fluctuate.
- Fixed controller cursor being invisible when keyboard or mouse is plugged into a console
- Fixed inability to scroll through certain menus when using a controller
- Fixed a major memory leak issue with mobs causing latency issues on old servers
Be sure to go to the roblox kaizen page to test this new update! You can check out more information about a variety of different experiences in the Roblox section of our website.