Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
The Marksmen Rifles in Warzone 2 are total powerhouses when it comes to dealing damage, and the M-TAQ is no exception. Its super low RoF (rate of fire) is offset by its massive single shot damage, making it an amazing choice for mid to long range combat right out of the box. These are the attachments we recommend for the TAQ-M in Warzone 2.
Best weaponry of TAQ-M Warzone 2
TO make the TAQ-M excel in its ranged combat niche, we’ve curated a set of attachments to improve its stability, improve its ADS (Aim Down Sights) speed, and make it as accurate as possible by mitigating its brutal recoil. These attachments will turn the already solid TAQ-M into a pseudo-sniper rifle under the right circumstances.
- Muzzle: ZLR CLAW 5
- Tune recoil smoothness and target stability at idle
- Barrel: 15.5″ THETA-X13
- Tune recoil stability and down sight speed
- To be: CORIO LAZ-44 V3
- Optical: SZ MINI
- Adjustment for far eye position and aim down sight speed
- Values: TV XLINE PRO
- Tune to target idle stability and target walking stability
The TAQ-M has a massive vertical kick on trigger pull. Even with these attachments, you’ll need to actively adjust and line up shots before pulling the trigger again, otherwise you’ll be hitting the wall behind your enemy.
Related: Best V-TAQ Loadout and Attachment in Warzone 2
Best M-TAQ team setup and perks for Warzone 2
The best support build for the MTAQ-M involves covering its weakness of dealing with melee. As such, you’ll want to equip a long-range shotgun or generalist SMG as a backup.
- Secondary Weapon: Bryson 800, Vaznev-9K or Basilisk (Snakeshot)
- Tactical: to stimulate
- Lethal: Frag grenade, piercing charge, or Sentax
- Advantage Package:
- Overkill for two primary weapons
- Double Time or Tracker to improve mobility or awareness
- Focus to reduce shudder while ADS
- High Alert or Quick Fix to improve awareness or sustainability under fire
For more guides on Warzone 2.0, check out How to loot the Golden .50 GS from room 302 in Warzone 2 DMZ right here at Pro Game Guides.