Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
In Call of Duty Warzone 2, players can unlock weapons from various categories, and light machine guns are always reliable at medium and long range. These weapons have a larger magazine and offer more range than assault rifles. The Sakin MG38 is one of the best LMGs in the game, and players should be aware of the best setup and equipment for this weapon. These are the best attachments to use with the Sakin MG38 in Call of Duty Warzone 2.
Best Sakin MG38 Loadout Warzone 2
The Sakin MG38 is a light machine gun with 100 rounds per clip, allowing players to spray squads of opponents without having to reload. This LMG is unlocked by default, and it’s best to level it up quickly to unlock weapon tuning. Once it’s available, you can adjust the attachments to improve certain aspects to suit your game. For example, the Sakin MG38 lacks mobility and handling, and both of these stats can be improved by adjusting accessories. Equip the following accessories and try them out at the shooting range before moving on to Warzone 2.
- Barrel: 20″ Bruen Silver Series Barrel
- Tune Barrel for maximum aim down speed and recoil stability
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S
- Tune the muzzle for maximum aim down speed and bullet velocity
- rear grip: Bruen Q900 grip cover
- Adjust the rear grip for maximum aim down speed and Sprint to Fire speed
- Optical: Cronen Zero-P Optics
- Tune the optics for maximum distance vision and aim-down speed
- Values: Cheetah STM Stock
Related: The best equipment and accessories of HCR 56 in Warzone 2
Best Sakin MG38 Team Setup and Perks for Warzone 2
The Sakin MG38 is a strong LMG, which players will primarily use for medium to long range combat. This means that you need to have a weapon to cover enemies at close range. We recommend an SMG or Shotgun as your secondary weapon. Additionally, you need to select tactical and lethal gear and perk packs for this loadout.
- secondary weapon: Fennec 45 or BAS-P
- Tactical: stimulating
- Lethal: Drilling charge
- benefits package: Weapon Specialist Perk (for two primary weapons)
Wondering how to drop the largest payload in Warzone 2? Check out How to Get a Nuke in Warzone 2, right here on Pro Game Guides.